Day 7 Egg in a Blanket
Kept it simple yesterday, because after a brutal 2 hour workout, my brain (and body) were turned to mush. So i present to you, a fried egg all gussied up!
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp olive oil
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- sriracha (ofcourse!)
- first cut-out hole in your bread. using a smaller glass to cut out the hole makes everything easier, plus it gives you a uniform circle).
- oil and season a saucepan and heat it up
- toast bread on one side, then when golden brown turn over
- crack egg into hole and let fry then flip over once more to finish frying the egg on the other side.
- I personally garnish with sriracha, it’s an Asian hot sauce that I put on everything but anything from ketchup to leaving it plain tastes delicious
Peace : )