Day 8 Strawberry Yogurt Bites
Today’s breakfast comes inspired by Tumblr. I saw the cutest little yogurt bites on this fitness tumblr and just had to try them for myself-of course with a little spin on it!
- 1 3/4 cup homemade greek yogurt*
- 5-6 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
*I will post up a How-To for greek yogurt soon. Pinky promise!
- mix yogurt and powder sugar together in a bowl
- cut up strawberries into quarters and place one piece per ice cube compartment
- spoon yogurt over strawberries and let freeze for at least 4-5hours. I suggest doing this the night before and letting it freeze overnight.
- Wake up the next morning to a yummy breakfast. Yay!
- and enjoy!
As always, let me know how this goes for y’all!
Peace : )