Bear with me guys. For the next couple of days I will be going Fall crazy. So that means I will be talking about Fall, Autumn, crispy brown and golden leaves, sweater weather, pumpkin everything, Halloween, and many more fall related paraphernalia, none stop. I really hope you guys enjoy Fall as much as I do! It is the perfect wardrobe weather where you can layer up on the clothes without having to cover your styles with a stuffy winter coat and you can find the perfect pile of leaf to take a running dive into and just relive your childhood. For some reason, this season brings out the inner kid in me and I have no problem letting her out.
So to celebrate the season and much thanks to Cupcakes and Cashmere for the idea, here is my bucket list for this fall:
2. Go to a Haunted House, preferably The Haunted Hoochie. Can’t wait!
3. See Hotel Transylvania in theaters
4. Two words: Pumpkin Picking!!!
5. Throw a pumpkin carving party
6. Find the perfect Afro for my cat so that he can be his namesake for Halloween (Smokey Robinson)
7. Go to a major city-Chicago or Atlanta- for Halloween
8. Trick or Treating: preferably as part of a community service project. Don’t want to be that creepy 20-somethin’ yr old who just can’t give up the tradition right ; )
9. Have at least 2 editorial photo shoots. It’s too beautiful out not to take advantage of the weather.
10. Host a Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner
11. And lastly, get a job so that I can afford all of the above, lol ; )
What are some of the items on your Fall Bucket List?
Hope y’all have a great week!
Peace ; D