Bear with me guys. For the next couple of days I will be going Fall crazy. So that means I will be talking about Fall, Autumn, crispy brown and golden leaves, sweater weather, pumpkin everything, Halloween, and many more fall related paraphernalia, none stop. I really hope you guys enjoy Fall as much as I do! It is the perfect wardrobe weather where you can layer up on the clothes without having to cover your styles with a stuffy winter coat and you can find the perfect pile of leaf to take a running dive into and just relive your childhood. For some reason, this season brings out the inner kid in me and I have no problem letting her out.
So to celebrate the season and much thanks to Cupcakes and Cashmere for the idea, here is my bucket list for this fall:
2. Go to a Haunted House, preferably The Haunted Hoochie. Can’t wait!
3. See Hotel Transylvania in theaters
4. Two words: Pumpkin Picking!!!
5. Throw a pumpkin carving party
6. Find the perfect Afro for my cat so that he can be his namesake for Halloween (Smokey Robinson)
7. Go to a major city-Chicago or Atlanta- for Halloween
8. Trick or Treating: preferably as part of a community service project. Don’t want to be that creepy 20-somethin’ yr old who just can’t give up the tradition right ; )
9. Have at least 2 editorial photo shoots. It’s too beautiful out not to take advantage of the weather.
10. Host a Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner
11. And lastly, get a job so that I can afford all of the above, lol ; )
What are some of the items on your Fall Bucket List?
It was freezing cold this morning, to the point where there was frost on my car’s windows! So I figured it was time to pull out my fall staple-the leather jacket. But then of course this is Columbus, and the weather has to change every five minutes so the day ended with blazing 80 degree temps and the jacket had to be quietly tucked back into my closet again… : (
Shoes: GoJane, Skirt & Belt: F21, Shirt: GoJane, Glasses: Firmoo, Earrings: Yadumu, Bracelets: Gifts
Today, I was not feelin’ it. You know those days where you wake up and feel some shade of gray (and no this is not some perverse reference to a certain book). This was one of those days, and while most people would reach for that favorite pair of jeans and t-shirt combination, I reach for my standard uniform. One cut off shirt and one maxi skirt for me please! If all else fails and the world were to end tomorrow, this would be my uniform till the very end. It’s comfortable, versatile, and I can play it up multiple ways. Perfect!
I do have to add though that today did end on a high note though. Meine vater took me out for a quality abendessen! Good luck translating that ; )
Hope you guys had a happy hump day and peace ; D
Hope y’all have a great week!
Peace ; D